How to Choose the Best Human Virgin Hair Weave
Some hair extension aficionados swear by human hair extensions. For the ultimate in luxurious extensions, consider natural ones.
• Fine, virgin hair is chosen for extensions. This will give you the best quality extenders possible.
• The cuticles of this type of hair extension are all aligned in the same way. This ensures that the extenders won’t tangle. Natural hair, hair extenders and wholesale virgin hair with perfectly aligned cuticles is by far the best looking, healthiest type of hair.
• Human hair extenders are processed without acids and with natural, food grade ingredients.
• Human hair extenders are prepared in small batches, by hand.
• Unlike other types of hair extensions, human hair extensions aren’t heated in high-heat ovens. This means that natural extensions aren’t dried out like other types of extensions.
• Every extender is soft, just like moisturized, natural hair. This is due to the cuticle alignment
• Human hair extenders are virtually tangle-free. Tangles are the number one way to shorten the life of your extensions.
• This type of hair extender lasts longer than most other kinds of extensions. Your extensions will be in place for months.
• Human hair extenders don’t shed thanks to secure sewing.
• Each hair extender is shiny because of the cuticle direction.
• Strand-by-strand application is done in small sections. Heated sticks that are adhesive and glue help to adhere the extension to the hair.
• To apply hair extenders with the weaving method, a track is created around the head, as close to the scalp as possible. The extenders are sewn onto the tracks.
• Bonding is one of the most common applications for extensions. Glue for bonding is applied to the end of the extender as well as to the root of your own hair.
• Clip-in extensions have the clip-in portion already sewn into the end of the extension. This is the easiest method to apply yourself, since you can easily clip the extender in and remove it simply.
• The newest application method is tape-on bonding. A thin, flat strip of polyurethane works as double-sided tape. You simply remove the back of the strip and apply the extension to your hair. This is one of the easiest application methods to do yourself. This is also a safe method of application.